Patty is so excited to be offering this 4 week series that will break down the reading process into 3 parts:
1. Clairvoyance…Your Ability to See Clearly the Images delivered to you from the Spirit World during a reading
2. Clairaudience….Your Ability to Hear and Understand Spirits Voice during a Reading
3. Clairsentience……Your Ability to Feel Spirits Presence in the form of Emotions and Impressions
4. On the final week all aspects will be brought together for a full reading with one of your peers in the classroom that will incorporate all 3 aspects so that a well-rounded reading is delivered to your sitter.
What you will be working on:
1. The ability to understand your guides and teachers calling cards
2. The ability to understand the difference between Mediumship and Psychic Abilities
3. How to comfortably shift between the guides and teachers and those who have crossed over.
4. Evidential Mediumship
What you will need for Class:
1. A Journal to write within….Don’t show up to class without it!!!
2. Homework Assignments that must be completed each work as we progress through this process. One will be given at the end of each class.
3. Recommended but not required to participate in all 4 classes as you dedicate yourself to the learning process
4. An opened mind and a loving heart
Each week you will be given a homework assignment as we strengthen each Clair that was worked on that week. You will need to journal your own experiences as a learning tool for yourself as your strengths are revealed to you. During this 4 weeks together you will begin to see where you feel more comfortable working as a medium. You will gain an understanding as the channel as you are pushed out of our own comfort zone to allow yourselves to learn what works best for you as a reader.
Patty looks forward to teaching those during this 4 week series as you allow yourselves to develop on a deeper level and build on what already is in place.
Week #4: We will incorporate all 3 aspects as you do a full reading for the sitter. You will get to allow the information to flow from all directions to and through you as you deliver a well-rounded reading. This is the week that we will put it all back together and allow things to flow in a natural way.
Class is limited to 20 students only